Germs stuck to the outside of the International Space Station are not from around here, cosmonaut Anton Shkaplerov said in an interview last week with Russian state-owned news service Tass. Microbes “have come from outer space and settled along the external surface,” Shkaplerov said. “They are …Read More
A 2012 poll shows that 45 percent of Americans say they believe in ghosts. More amazingly, in that same poll, 28 percent of the respondents said that they have personally seen a ghost before. With such a widespread belief in ghosts, I was curious if there was actually any scientific evidence to fuel …Read More
- Here Are 6 Incredible UFO Videos Filmed by the Military You Won’t Believe Are Real — Curiosmos
- SpaceX craft close call with UFO after launching into orbit
- Could Cowboys & Aliens be Making a Cinematic Comeback?
- The sky is full of potential UFOs—here’s why | Popular Science
- Demi Lovato Says She’s Been Communicating With Aliens, Shares Proof