The planet will probably be fine (after some catastrophes, maybe without humans). The people who know the most about life on Earth tend to be the most impressed by its staying power. Harvard professor Andrew Knoll marvels that our planet has sustained life continuously for four billion years — most …Read More
- Paulina Peavy, the Spiritualist Artist Who Channeled a UFO
- Here Are 6 Incredible UFO Videos Filmed by the Military You Won’t Believe Are Real — Curiosmos
- SpaceX craft close call with UFO after launching into orbit
- Could Cowboys & Aliens be Making a Cinematic Comeback?
- The sky is full of potential UFOs—here’s why | Popular Science